Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Warrington
  • DrT
    Free Member

I’m going to be working in Warrington next week and will have my bike with me. Are there any locals here doing any evening rides I can hook up with? Or can anyone suggest some riding in the area. I will have the car so short drive no problem.

Bregante

Unless you have a road bike, Rivington is probably your best bet.

What about hooking up with the MNPR ride?
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/monday-night-pub-ride-–-july-27th-–-dark-side-of-the-moon-edition

You will need lights

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Delamere is close and Llandegla is doable in a push depending on where you are and when you finish.

project
    Free Member

Transpennine trail route 62 mostly of road goes through warrington, the home of the roundabout, and daft traffic signals.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

warrington, the home of the roundabout, and daft traffic signals.

lol, struggling for something nice to say?

1-shed
    Free Member

If you want, I’d go out for a ride. Let me know on here and I will email you. I’m not fast or that good but I do enjoy a bimble. Cheers 1 shed

project
    Free Member

warrington, the home of the roundabout, and daft traffic signals.
    lol,

struggling for something nice to say?

IKEA AND Decathlon are also there,nice gates on the park, and thats about it,

mikewsmith
    Free Member

not the biggest fan of the place (former long term resident of the Haydock Holiday Inn) but the old curry house next to Sainsbury’s too 🙂 Even when I lived closer the mountain bike never really came out. Climbing wall was my work choice for evenings.

Esme
    Free Member

Struggling for something nice to say?
    Warrington is the inspiration for Crap Cycle Lanes. Is that nice enough?

DrT
    Free Member

Thanks all MNPR sounds good, will get the lights charged.1 shed, we could go for a bimble Wednesday or Thursday eve, will mail you direct.

craig24
    Free Member

Rivington isn’t too far, about 45 mins.

This is a good evening loop –

http://www.pedalnorth.com/content/rivington-pike

Postcode for start is BL6 7RU

dirtydog
    Free Member

If you just want a quick blast you could do a loop out of spike island and wigg island.

There’s also “The pines” next to Darebury labs, there’s a few jumps and drops in there if thats your bag.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Warrington’ is closed to new replies.