Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • WARNING Salterley Grange track back of Lecky.
  • dobiejessmo
    Free Member

I was climbing up there today on Mtnbike saw couple of these sharp horse shoe shaped tacks thought nothing of the first few thinking they might have fell on a trailer or something.Then as i carryed on they were all the way up to the new house back of Lecky loads of them.

Nightmare if a dog or horse gets these in there feet.Will go up next week and pick them up.Very nasty and sharp.Watch out.
    Ullenwood golf course to back of Lecky.Not to mention wild animals.

v666ern
    Free Member

is that the new ‘glass house’ that looks barf!

grahamh
    Free Member

Went down there this morning, about 10’ish. Didn’t see anything then.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Thats the house and its up for sale a cool 1.5 million.If you descended it you would not see them going to fast.I will pick them up this week reckon i will get over 50.I was going up there about 12.30ish.

fbracing
    Free Member

Thanks for the warnings. Isn’t there a quite well known “nutter” who used to drop tacks around the Birdlip woods area? Perhaps with the spread of the “No MTB” rules he’s changing territories?

mrmo
    Free Member

Thanks for the warnings. Isn’t there a quite well known “nutter” who used to drop tacks around the Birdlip woods area? Perhaps with the spread of the “No MTB” rules he’s changing territories?

Always possible, except Cranham was technically off limits, Salterley grange i believe is actually a rupp, so you can drive it if you wish.

alfabus
    Free Member

Went up there on Saturday… saw lots of fencing staples on the ground, but they are harmless (since they lie flat and don’t have points facing upwards), I assumed they were dropped accidentally.

I hope we don’t have a new ‘stick man’.

Dave

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Hi Dave i throught that till i saw so many spread out.Easy for a dog to fick one up into his paw have seen this not nice.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WARNING Salterley Grange track back of Lecky.’ is closed to new replies.