Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Warehouse Project Manchester, anyone been?
  • neil853
    Free Member

What’s it like? Going for the first time in December to see Squarepusher, Four tet and Modeselektor.

damitamit
    Free Member

went a few years ago. Its a dirty underground carpark!

Good thou 🙂

(don’t wear your new white trainers!)

Mister-P
    Free Member

I went years ago but I think it is a different venue now. It really was a couple of warehouses back then but when my GF went she described it as more of an underground place. She didn’t have a great time, said it was cold and the toilets were stinky portaloos. She didn’t enjoy it so much that although she is a big Aphex Twin but refuses to go seem him play there in November.

Maybe she needed to “get on it” a bit more. You could well have a great night.

Duggan

Yeah I’ve been, the Store Street venue is great if you like that kind of thing (dirty undergorund rave)…last chance to go this year too as it’s being built on/knocked down after this WP run finishes.

I’d thoroughly reccomend it. Can get very busy on the more obviously packed nights (chemical bros etc) but I think they ironed out the teething problems with toilets and bar queues ages ago.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

It’s just a smelly car park beneath Piccadilly Station. It costs £4 quid to park there all day, bargain.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

It’s good, big main room, couple of smaller ones, great sound system. Couple of things to watch out for/be aware of:

1) The toilets are portaloos, but they are clean and there’s plenty of them. Portable urinal things for the lads.

2) If you smoke, there’s big queues to get outside to the (tiny) smoking area.

3) If you’re ‘getting on it’, look out for security – they walk round inside shining torches at people’s hands to see if they’re doing anything and there are dogs on the doors. Be careful.

Apart from that, it’s ace, have a good one

Duggan

Re: the dogs on the doors, it’s not something they do every night, or all night anyway as I’ve bene plenty of times and there haven’t been any pooches walked up and down the queue then. I have heard people say it happens though.

hora
    Free Member

The owner drives a brand new Ferrari California 8)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Warehouse Project Manchester, anyone been?’ is closed to new replies.