Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • War on Britains Roads
  • paperjohn1
    Free Member

Is it me or has the public attitude towards us changed for the worse since the airing of the above mentioned documentary?
    Today I was going through Attenborough nature reserve, dinged my bell 4 times (yes it’s a must down here and they only last a month with all the use) and was told to slow down by a couple (dog off the lead) whilst doing 8mph. Now this is getting silly, the couple never even attampted to give me a gap to go through and then had the audacity to berate me when I had to go off-trail to pass them.

Has anybody else found that the public attitude has changed for the worse since 5 Dec 2012?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It’s you.

allthepies
    Free Member

No.

mrmo
    Free Member

it got better during the olympics but since then normal service has slowly been resumed.

Junkyard
    Free Member

no real change still crap and look after your own interest as to many have no interest in yours

paperjohn1
    Free Member

I’ll take a chill pil then, but today was a grueler.

njee20
    Free Member

No change.

paperjohn1
    Free Member

I could understand it if I was rocking a footpath?

cookeaa

Are you sure it was the fact you were cycling or was it due to offensive attire?

I’ve found this look is not winner for some reason:

Not sure that doc’ has really affected peoples attitude to cyclists either way TBH, I’d expect crappy weather and the economy have probably made everyone grumpier….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘War on Britains Roads’ is closed to new replies.