Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Wallets
  • fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

My leather wallet has now broken on me 🙁

Looking for a good black bi fold leather wallet

minimum of 3 card slots, needs a coin zip and id slot.

what can you suggest?

I’d love a red bull one :/

Budget of £25

crikey
    Free Member

T K Maxxxxxxx for all wallet needs.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

no tk max on the island

flip
    Free Member

Nightmare.

I just bought a new Jasper Conran from Debenhams, took me an hour to choose it because of the photo/credit card/needs to shut properly problems.

Why do they make wallets that haven’t got press stud closing?

Northwind

Have to be black? I like my Ducti one, I only bought it because it made me smile in the shop but it’s turned out to be a brilliant bit of kit, very tough.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Wallet, with a coin zip? That’ll be a purse, surely/Shirley

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I best not comment after seeing your budget….

😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, since you ask, it’s because I would always recommend this lot;
    http://www.pickett.co.uk/PickettSite/category/Wallets%20Notecases%20and%20Purses_Mens%20Wallets%20and%20Notecases/

🙂

Lifer
    Free Member

😯

finbar
    Free Member

Nixon make some nice wallets that aren’t too vulgar, meet your price point and have a coin pocket.

http://www.blackleaf.com/Mens_Wallets/bldsl8509.htm

On the downside i’ve got one and it’s pretty knackered after four or so years. I bet if i’d bought a Pickett one instead it wouldn’t even be looking its best yet.

If i had the $$$ i’d get a Makr one.

vinnyeh

Duct Tape Wallet. Should meet budgetary requirements.

Nice link cfh.

sc-xc

Last time this was asked – someone recommended Dosh

(and the general consensus was that coin holders in wallets were for little girls)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Finbar, my current Pickett is well over five years old and still looks perfect. Buy cheap, buy many…..!

finbar
    Free Member

I love the patina you get on well-used leather stuff. Cloth linings and ID windows just get ratty.

alpin
    Free Member

i hate fat wallets…. ruins the shape of my arse.

was using an Oyster card holder for my cards and the odd note. recently found a small leather card holder which is big enough for 6 cards plus some folded notes.

coins belong in your pockets. don’t carry them in your wallet as it turns you into a knob,IMO.

nonk
    Free Member

nice courier bag in amongst that lot flashy.

CountZero

Alpin’s wallet sounds almost like a Jimi wallet. Love those, forced me to carry the absolute minimum around with me.

razor1548
    Free Member

Oh wow!

The UK really is **** when someone can’t go out and find themselves a wallet without asking for a little help.

Can you tie your own shoe laces without your mothers help yet?

Kevevs
    Free Member

Get a freitag one made out of used tarpaulin, innertubes and seatbelts etc. and be the envy of all your right-on asymmetrical hair, fixie riding, sisters jeans wearing friends. Mine’s lasted for years for 20 quid or so. Each one is individual. Think you can even choose/design your own colours.. http://www.freitag.ch/shop/FREITAG/shop.jsf#/result=F50,F58;dark;uni&product=010000048779

djglover
    Free Member

Who needs a wallet? I carry, oyster card, cash card, credit card a mobile and front door keys. What else do you need? A wallets going to double the volume I’m carrying

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Wallets’ is closed to new replies.