Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Walking Dead Season 5 – SPOILER ALERT!!!
  • Harry_the_Spider

FFS they ate Bob’s leg!

Last week I had a nightmare about the baseball bat / throat slitting scene and this week they ate Bob’s leg!

I suppose without a freezer they will want to keep the meat fresh by grazing on him.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

On the other thread last week last someone said it’s about time they started killing some of the main cast as it’s getting predictable. I thought to myself it will be Bob as they’ve got a new black guy to replace him, wasn’t too off far either. 😯

creamegg
    Free Member

at least it was fresh!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I should probably add that my observation was based on the prison season. T Dawg was killed and immediately replaced by ‘prison black guy’, I think he lasted one episode and then the was Tyreese, I was starting to wonder if it was a theme and how long they could keep it going.

Pigface
    Free Member

Meh Bob is history but what about where Beth has ended up? Darryl and Carol about to wreak some vengeance, then Darryl will have to decide who he is going to go for 😉

Harry_the_Spider

Will they have to pay the actor who plays Bob less money as the weeks go by now that he has become a “bit part”?

By Christmas he will just be an eyeball in a jar and I guess they can do that with computers.

Speshpaul

US actors union rules state that there can be NO more than 2 ex cast members of The Wire in any show at any time.

i think Bob had been bitten anyway. Hence his “i’m going for a short walk…”

to be fair they have chucked some cash at the FX’s this season.

Harry_the_Spider

to be fair they have chucked some cash at the FX’s this season.

Shame they didn’t spend any of it on soldier boy’s orange hair.

soma_rich
    Free Member

I thought he had been bitten also, does that mean they are eating infected meat? what does that do to them???

Harry_the_Spider

Also, the leader of the cannibals looks like James Blunt.

stewartc
    Free Member

Judging by the previous episodes it would be interesting to know preacher boys secret and does it relate to the car Darryl and Carol chased as it looked like it had a crucifix drawn on the rear window?

Harry_the_Spider

I think that he locked himslef in with the food (and male grooming products) and left everybody outside to die.

stewartc
    Free Member

Well, you know priests and grooming go hand in hand….

Igmc

jon1973
    Free Member

FFS they ate Bob’s leg!

Reminded me a bit of Sin City when Marv got hold of Elijah Wood’s character. Made me feel a bit sick.

Fantastic series.

DavidB
    Free Member

How did he come to and not go “owwwwwwwwwww me leg”?

nickewen
    Free Member

Great couple of episodes so far – the level of violence has stepped up a notch and I hope it stays that way!

I also thought Bob had been bitten as he was crying when he went for a walk. Be interesting to see how eating an infected person goes down if that was the case..

They should have listened to Rick at the end of episode one, and went back to Terminus to kill James Blunt et al.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Shame they didn’t spend any of it on soldier boy’s orange hair.

Totally agree, it’s possibly the most gruesome / disturbing thing on the show!

chakaping
    Free Member

I felt dirty and manipulated after the way they kept showing Bob and his missus being all lovey-dovey throughout that episode.

They might as well have just put them both in T-shirts saying “one of us is going to get killed off soon”.

Harry_the_Spider

He’s not dead yet, although an escape could prove difficult if running or climbing a rope is required.

monkeychild
    Free Member

i think Bob had been bitten anyway.

I am expecting those munchers of Bob to turn soon.

WackoAK
    Free Member

DT78
    Free Member

I didn’t think the disease was spread by being ‘bitten’?

We’ve had characters ‘turn’ when they die without being bit by one of the walker types.

Good isn’t it.

Much better when you can fast forward all those ads Fox put in too.

WackoAK
    Free Member

Carl – it’s Coral.

😀

I thought the understanding was that everyone was already “infected” and it takes over when you “die”??

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

In a related enigma, Mrs Feet avidly watches The Walking Dead, but refuses to watch Sons of Anarchy because there’s ‘too much violence in it’. 😕

I don’t even pretend to understand.

Speshpaul

“refuses to watch Sons of Anarchy because there’s too much violence in it’. its poo.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Tainted meat!!

TAINTED MEAT!!!!

righog
    Free Member

half way through series two just now. not reading any of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

(yes, I know this is old)

Haze

So, Carol?…

stewartc
    Free Member

Bit dissapointed that the Haven group got knocked of so quickly, I would have hoped that tehy would have explored their history a little bit more to see why the ended up that way.
    Also, what has Carol done now?

Harry_the_Spider

Naughty Carol.

racingsnail
    Free Member

I’ll miss Bob, every time I hear him I think he should sound more like he does in this video.
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0BnadYbLIU[/video]

Pigface
    Free Member

Wow Rick crossed the line into psychohackemup at the drop of a hat 😯

Did they get sick from Tainted Meat?

So they have split up again and what is up with Carol in the shadows, is Beth with them????

Tune in next week folks

Pigface
    Free Member

Didn’t want that to happen 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

Good news, Maggie!

*bang*

…erm, actually, about that good news 😀

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Haha, unfortunately I was following TWD page on arsebook and got pwned by their big spoiler **** up.

Pigface
    Free Member

Ok and we are off again, freaky episode. Hope he makes it

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Who makes it ❓

Pigface
    Free Member

He didn’t make it 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh you’ve only just started watching it you muppet.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Walking Dead Season 5 – SPOILER ALERT!!!’ is closed to new replies.