Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • Walking Dead 4
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Starts a week tomorrow in the States, will be acquiring ASAP, Fox showing it on the following Friday here. Trailers look brutal, can’t wait.

st

Watched the last episode on 5 a few days ago I not initially break using realising it was the last one, no fancy telly service for me so I guess a year to wait for series 4 :o(

Jamie
    Free Member

I keep meaning to revisit this, as gave up halfway through…either season 1 or 2. If was just the clanging character development, and smaltzy family plots, that did for me. Maybe it got better.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lLJu_-wE[/video]

Pigface
    Free Member

Jamie season 2 lost its way, but did pull it back at the end. Season 3 was fantastic.

I like the way it happily kills off major characters, 3 of my faves are no longer with us.

Smudger666

For some reason, I got it into my head that it was starting on fox last night. The sense of disappointment was surprisingly strong – can’t believe how down I felt when I realised it wasn’t on!

Guess I’m now looking forward to it.

Jamie
    Free Member

I like the way it happily kills off major characters, 3 of my faves are no longer with us.

In that case, I am in.

*heads off to lovefilm*

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

jamie’s youtube clip reminded me of this 😀

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEqk3MwnX_4

Pigface
    Free Member

Woohoo acquired episode 1 season 4 this morning, that’s tonight’s entertainment sorted out. After badminton I will be catching up with Michone, Rick and the gang.

CaptainSlow

This one had passed me by – watched s1 and halfway through season 2 at the mo 🙂

organic355
    Free Member

Season 4 ep 1 appears to be available on the walking dead facebook page, in 3 parts.

Pigface
    Free Member

Good start to the new series, new characters and buckets of gore.

sunnrider
    Free Member

It takes a few minutes to download or stream the day after it airs in the U.S.
    No fancy telly service needed.

Avoids spoilers aswell.
    I had to have an internet-free day before watching the last episode of Breaking Bad.

organic355
    Free Member

Funny:

Includes spoilers for seasons 1-3 if you havnt seen them…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNxvo8AcpQQ[/video]

patriotpro
    Free Member

Good thread pigface – not seen it yet, will be watching this weekend.

Harry_the_Spider

It is on Fox on Friday night.

Sky+ set!

peterfile
    Free Member

Watched it a couple of nights ago.

To be honest, I was expecting more. It’s basically just more of the same. I thought they would have gone for something more interesting for the first episode. That said, the last 10 seconds seemed like it might lead to a decent storyline.

Harry_the_Spider

NO SPOILERS!!!

peterfile
    Free Member

Which part spoiled the episode for you Harry and I’ll delete it.

MikeT-23
    Free Member

http://www.couchtuner.eu

This is where I have found I can watch it for free here the evening after broadcast in the states, and ad-free too in my experience.

I was ticking it off as ‘more of the same’ as well, but I got the sense that something was developing plot-wise, especially after the last couple of minutes.

Strangely, or perhaps not so, I have started to think about my daily/familiar surroundings differently since watching that show.

sausagefingers
    Free Member

Just finished watching the box sets on Sky on demand so been looking forward to this but that sheriff got bloody annoying

rickt
    Free Member

Currently half way through season 3…….. 🙂

dandax1990
    Free Member

Just watched the first Episode, Can’t wait for this season!

Haze

Oh dear, I said I’d give it a bit longer but first episode of the new series and I’m getting bored already…

Pigface
    Free Member

Just watched episode 2 and I have an uneasy feeling that this is going off the rails. Some interesting insights into a main character.

prawny

Honestly, I’ve not enjoyed it since about episode 2 of season 1. However, episode 1 was probably the best single episode of anything I’ve ever seen on tv.

I’ve not stopped watching it, but really, zombie films are about a group of people getting away from zombies, when you stretch it out into 4 series, it gets pretty boring pretty quickly.

DezB
    Free Member

when you stretch it out into 4 series, it gets pretty boring pretty quickly.

Indeed, how many times can you watch a zombie’s head being smashed in and a sweaty bloke over-acting?
    Sorry, was that a spoiler? 😀

john_drummer
    Free Member

No, it’s more like a description of the basic premise…

chvck
    Free Member

I’ve not stopped watching it, but really, zombie films are about a group of people getting away from zombies, when you stretch it out into 4 series, it gets pretty boring pretty quickly.

I think that it’s kind of meant to be more about the social aspects of a community in this sort of situation etc… and that is meant to keep you involved. I agree though, I watch it but I’m pretty bored of it and this season thus far hasn’t done anything to make think that it’ll be any better.

chakaping
    Free Member

I like the way it happily kills off major characters

Every episode I’m rooting for the zombies to get Rick. Gotta happen eventually!

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

just watched episode 1 series 4, loving it again already… the new characters sure have settled in fast…

then low and behold….

I love this!

Haze

Starting to warm to it again, hope it’s not another false dawn (of the dead)

valleyman
    Free Member

it’s still great every episdoe now has a good load of zombie killing, think they learnt from the 2nd season.

Pigface
    Free Member

Episode 3 is a gem 😀 now SKY have blocked Torrentz not sure I am going keep ahead unless I can get round it.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Bored of season 4 tbh.

pigface, you can always stream it should you wish.

prawny

Picked up a bit this week (ep2?)

peterfile
    Free Member

i’m on episode 3 at the moment and after a slow start (IMO) it’s starting to pick up 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

Wait till the end 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh shut up you two!

Pigface
    Free Member

😆

Pigface
    Free Member

Episode 4 😆 its just so good.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Walking Dead 4’ is closed to new replies.