Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Walkers are harder than mountain bikers- FACT
  • hora
    Free Member

I know everyone moans about Ramblers/Walkers etc but I personally think they are alot ‘harder’ than mountain bikers. After all, most of them seem to be in their 50’s upwards and walking the trails is alot more physically demanding than what we do no? Afterall we dont pedal down descents- walkers still have to work their legs going down.

Come on, admit it. Next time you see a 60-something walker no matter how grumbly they are- show them some love (no SFB not that kind)

😀

Inzane
    Free Member

I do a bit of walking myself…

Ramblers Walkers should be off walking somewhere decent like this… then they would not be such grumpy old sods

hora
    Free Member

Even in the Lakes Inzane? Wheres that?

aw
    Free Member

do not feed the troll…

hora
    Free Member

admiration aw admiration. It doesnt hurt to admire another lover of nature does it?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Mark, are you looking for your next pastime?
    Everyone is harder than you, that’s just a fact of life for a westie owner, but I currently have some cosy red socks for sale in the classifieds if you fancy them 😉

taka
    Free Member

most road cyclists are old farts 😈

Inzane
    Free Member

Even in the Lakes Inzane? Wheres that?

That would be New Zealand 😉

Down near Fiordland at Lake Narine. Nothing really bikable within a couple of days walk of here!!

RepacK
    Free Member

4sure I mean who has ever cycled to the top of Everest? 😈

hora
    Free Member

Inzane, please feel free to post more pics like that. Stunning!

druidh
    Free Member

I think the truth is that some walkers are harder than some mountain bikers. Both have “all the gear” types, fair weather only types etc

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Walkers are harder than mountain bikers- FACT’ is closed to new replies.