Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Walk in wardrobes… DIY suggestions? Or any good companies to reccomend?
  • DrP

Our house renovation is coming to an end…phew..
    In the design of the loft conversion, the master bedroom has a (roughly) 4m x 2m walk in wardrobe a the end of it (i.e it’s a big ol’ room, with a ‘doorless’ stud partition 2 from the end, to create the space).

It’s fair sized, but don’t want to just fit a wardrobe/chest of drawers in there as there’s a sloping ceiling to one side, so i think fitted would better use the space.
    Anyone here successfully fitted a DIY-fitted wardrobe with either Ikea (PAX) kits, or could suggest a company to get the kits from??

I’m getting Sharps in to quote, but suspect they will be big bucks!

Ta

DrP

stumpy01

Sharps! They will be mega bucks, then slash 50% off, then another 10% and will have a special offer of £200 if you sign there and then.

We got them round to quote for a 1.8m long sliding door wardrobe just with double hanging rails & the original quote was £6000.
    It ended up still being extortionate but less than half the original price. Wouldn’t have gone with them, even if he had dropped to a reasonable price.

Probably not relevant, but ended up using gliderobes in the end – online firm with an excellent configuration and they use local fitters or can supply it to you for you to fit.

Perhaps look for a local carpenter, rather than using a bedroom company?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Walk in wardrobes… DIY suggestions? Or any good companies to reccomend?’ is closed to new replies.