Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Wales bike park
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Any one know anything about this? Where is it? When it is likely to open? etc etc.
    Bike park clicky

cookeaa

A bit of photoshop on pinkbike does not a bike park make.

PeteG55
    Free Member

http://www.revolutionbikepark.co.uk/
    Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

mikey74
    Free Member

I guess so 🙁

Looks like it may be just what we need though.

joe@brookscycles
    Free Member

Can’t help thinking that if this was a viable project, then a slightly dodgy PinkBike pic wouldn’t be the first news of it/best way to announce it to the world…

Believe it when I see it…?

toys19
    Free Member

Can’t help thinking that if this was a viable project, then a slightly dodgy PinkBike pic wouldn’t be the first news of it/best way to announce it to the world…

I don’t think this proves anything, for example Brant does all his initial marketing via here/twitter.

joe@brookscycles
    Free Member

Fair point, but Brant and his companies have the reputation and pedigree to allow them that indulgence.

Anyhoo, I’m not trying to prove anything, it just has a faint whiff of flash-in-the-pan. I really, really hope I’m wrong though.

chakaping
    Free Member

No reason why it wouldn’t be viable but it’s not likely to make anybody rich.

toys19
    Free Member

I’m liking anyone’s intention to set this kind of thing up and it has my support, looking forward to riding it!

kimbers

looks excellent can we have a se england bike park too??

mikey74
    Free Member

Hahaha I wish

Kevevs
    Free Member

near Blaenau Ffestiniog I’m told.

James@Revolution
    Free Member

This is a Project that is going to happen. The land has been bought and the people involved are moving to the area. Have some faith Joe….

[/url]

ART

Looks very promising, home of the Athertons too… Good luck James! from what I’ve read the Blaenau Ffestiniog one is different, but they have also got planning permission the work being managed by these guys http://www.anturstiniog.com/ (council funded by the looks of it and tenders to develop the trails have gone out)so good news and some critical mass developing in an area that already has a lot of good natural and trail centre biking.

5lab

anyone know where their existing trail (in cornwall) is? looks amazing from the pictures

fbk
    Free Member

Hmm, just down the road. This could be good 🙂

chvck
    Free Member

Llangynog is just down the road from my Dads place too!

grumm
    Free Member

Looks great – good luck to them.

James@Revolution
    Free Member

The trails in cornwall are on private land…

mikey74
    Free Member

Looking forward to it, although it looks like quite a journey from here in West Sussex.

Edit: Just multi mapped it and it’s nearly 240miles from me…arrrgggggggg

DT78
    Free Member

looks excellent can we have a se england bike park too??

UKBP in Blandford??? (tis pretty good to, uplift trucks are an ‘experience’ too)

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Looks a great concept James, good luck…..

mikey74
    Free Member

I think you’ll find that UKBP is more of a SW bike park than a SE one. The nearest the SE has is probably Rogate, and even that is 60 miles from me.

5lab

SE has PORC, Tillgate, Bedgebury and Friston. None are quite as focusses as this, but PORC wasn’t a long way off last time I went

MrNutt
    Free Member

James, are you going to have facilities for camping (well camper vans)? if so you could make a mint out of a bbq & beer pit!

grumm
    Free Member

Can someone make something like this in NW England too please? 🙂

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Wales bike park’ is closed to new replies.