Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Waking up to screaming and claret *EVERYWHERE*
  • wwaswas

glad things are looking positive.

my experience is the kids breeze through it all and the parents are left emotional wrecks so glad to see you’re takign it in your stride 🙂

kimbers

healing vibes to the family

and im impressed with your stoicism, i really cant handle it when kimbers jr gets hurt/ill

euain

Just seen this. Best of luck.

My youngest took the end of his pinky off in a door about 6 months ago. It sounds very similar to your wee one’s injury, he was about 3 at the time and cut off at the base of the nail.

The medical folks were brilliant and we had a plastic surgeon reattach it that evening. Now, you wouldn’t know it had ever been injured. Well, if you look really closely you can just about make out a scar. They seem really not bothered at that age (amazing) and their powers of healing are impressive. He was in a boxing glove bandage for about 3 weeks (from memory, might have been 4). It took a month or two of the nail to fall off and grow back again.

Anyway – hope it all goes well! Hopefully, he’ll not even have any real scar to show off!

cinnamon_girl

Thanks for the update Stoner. Poor little lad, do hope he’s on the mend and it won’t be long before he’s back to his usual self.

What a terrifying experience for you all. 🙁

GaryLake
    Free Member

Good times, and yes, you guys deserve a medal and total respect for being so calm! I know we’d be hopeless in that situation! 🙁

jimster
    Free Member

For a moment there I thought there had been a wine cellar disaster

I thought there’d been a rave over Castlemorton again and they’d broke into the cellar.

All the best to the little ‘un.

anagallis_arvensis

Best of luck to him. A thread like this would have been a mystery to me about all the fuss until I became a dad.

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Waking up to screaming and claret *EVERYWHERE*’ is closed to new replies.