Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Waiting for new bike to be delivered
  • geoffj

HURRY UP MR DX DELIVERY MAN

Please

(I know its going to arrive when I have to nip out!)

flashinthepan
    Free Member

Come on man – what is it

Pics later, when you get it

geoffj

The price was so good, I’m not saying anything until I actually get it unboxed in the garage and confirm that it is what its supposed to be.

deviant
    Free Member

I love/hate waiting for good stuff to be delivered, haha, I feel your pain…for me it’s better than the instant gratification of walking into a shop and coming straight out with what you want.
    Post pics later!

(I had the same yesterday waiting for some cool old alloys to be delivered for my old school Passat I’m building up but I won’t bore the forum with pics of those!)

geoffj

And it’s here 🙂

https://www.rutlandcycling.com/336897/products/specialized-turbo-levo-fsr-expert-2017-6fattie-electric-bike.aspx

Haterz may hate

Just got to wait for it to charge now 👿

Tracey

Great buy, we got the same one at the start of the summer at a bargain price, as a mess about bike for all of us to use. It is cheating but in a big grin on your face type of cheating.

dumbbot
    Free Member

I had a shot of a Specialzied ebike couple of weeks ago when Dales ran a demo day out at Aberfoyle, bashed it on turbo mode and giggled like a wee girl flying round the carpark. Mental heavy though.

kayak23

So it came via Email then?

(I do apologise)

geoffj

I demo’d the model below a couple of months ago at Laggan.
    I’ve also tried cube and Merida fs ones too.
    It was hard to argue with the discounted price (£3,650) with the garmin remote included.

weeksy

At least we know you’re not going to hang it on the wall….

Unless you have a fork-lift truck in there too !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Waiting for new bike to be delivered’ is closed to new replies.