Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • wahey danny hart clip in the guardian……
  • Drac

First time I’ve actually got to see his run. Well I see what the fuss was all about that was mental.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Although I seem to think that the sheer cahones of chucking a huge moto-whip on a soaking wet course during a World Championship run might have still gone over the heads the majority of the Guardian’s sports staff…

chakaping
    Free Member

Yeah, and the incredible skill and confidence involved in riding Champery like that in the wet has probably escaped most viewers.

But it’s great that it’s had so much exposure even if a lot of people would be staggered if they knew how steep it really was.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

You have to watch the Rob Warner run down the course with a helmet cam and his cometary to fully appreciate how difficult and steep the course is. In some places the track was really narrow, with a massive drop to one side and a bit of netting to catch you. RW was crapping himself and appeared to be really struggling in parts. and that was in the dry.

soobalias
    Free Member

http://player.freecaster.com/FCPlayer.swf?id=dj0xMDE3NTcyJmM9MTAwMDAwNg

i know hes a far superior rider to me, but that is much more the feel of how i tackle DH, if it took him that long, i would be mincing about for the best part of half an hour

watch rob, then watch danny again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘wahey danny hart clip in the guardian……’ is closed to new replies.