Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • VOT E-Learning Systems/Computer Based Training
  • GrahamA
    Free Member

As there are a fair few IT people on here – does anybody have any experience with software for and the production of E-Learning/Computer Based Training Systems.

My employers are considering setting up a systems and I need to get an idea of what it is going to take/cost.

Ewan
    Free Member

I have a lot of experience. But it'll depend on the size of the company / what you are trying to teach… and of course your budget.

GrahamA
    Free Member

Ewan, its to deliver training to clients rather than our staff so the intended audience would be in the hundreds.

I would be able to provide the trainers so I'm looking at a sliding scale between buying some software and bringing it all in house up to a fully managed system I can simply update courses to.

Don't really like to put a price on here but I can via email.

Thanks

Graham

Ewan
    Free Member

Graham – drop me a mail on ewan @ ewanpanter dot co dot uk

Burts
    Free Member

I don't have any personal experience with it, but our company used Adobe Captivate for our recorded e-learning demos.

Example here: http://www.cpmsolutions.ca/sites/default/files/flash/sample/sample.htm

We're also about to start doing trials with "GoToTraining" for live virtual training. Similar to GoToMeeting but with additional functionality for a teaching environment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘VOT E-Learning Systems/Computer Based Training’ is closed to new replies.