Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Vodafone Broadband – Any good?
  • beamers

Morning all.

Anyone on here have any experience of using Vodafone as their broadband provider?

Their Unlimited Fibre 76 deal looks pretty good.

There must be a catch somewhere.

Thanks in advance for sharing your real world experiences.

robdixon
    Free Member

no catch as such – UK based customer service, the network is connect to is what was Cable and Wireless’ fibre network and the router is pretty good.

Obviously a complete contrast to Vodafone’s UK mobile network which is abysmal and also has “customer service” processes designed to tip the calmest person into becoming a complete psycho.

cookeaa

Looks tempting coming from Virgin 50mbps however:

Installation: A fibre activation charge of £49 will apply to all fibre orders. A new line provision charge of £60 may also apply if you don’t currently have a BT Openreach line.

So it could be up to £110 up front for Fibre and phone line installation?
    I’m already with skodaphone for my mobile so I get a whopping £3 discount… silver linings eh.

Not sure I quite follow how their combined Broadband and phone line pricing works though, We’d probably need some sort of anytime/unlimited minutes calls package as my missus and MIL don’t really understand ‘Evening and weekend’ or how inclusive minutes on their mobiles work…

So ignoring setup costs it would be:

76mbps Broadband/phone £28 + anytime calls £8 – existing Mobile customer discount £3 = £33 PCM. Right?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Vodafone Broadband – Any good?’ is closed to new replies.