Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Virgin Media, we've made some exciting new changes to your email/messages
  • kaesae
    Free Member

Eh, that’s not exciting it doesn’t **** work! you brain farting idiots.

Virgin have very kindly upgraded my messaging system to a new improved, exciting system, that I can’t even get into 😯

YOU BASTARDS!! it’s my day off! and I’m still not finished working and you’re making it even worse AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meehaja
    Free Member

yeah we had fun with this when virgin media took over telewest. All my wife’s emails went to her @telewest email. including billing info for telewest etc. When virgin took over she couldn’t access it, but they’d only send info to that address, including info on how to change your email address. Mind you, NTL (now also virgin) once sent bailiffs roundto collect -£23 from me. I suggested I’d be happy with a new TV or some childrens toys.

druidh
    Free Member

Err – it’s definitely working exactly the same as it was yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, and the ……

A new login panel, but the same details needed. What’s the problem?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nah I’ve recently had problems too. Emails disappearing and that.

samuri
    Free Member

Do not get me started on Virgin. 3 months! 3 fricking months of intermittant connections!! The last two weeks has been abysmal. Days without a connection, and then it’ll work for ten minutes and then bomb out again. I know other people in the area have similar problems, it’s not just me. Absolutely hopeless. I am killing angry about this.

So I complain. ‘You’re useless’, I say. ‘You’re not providing me any service at all, so I want to cancel’.
    ‘That’s fine sir, just pay us £58’. I have to pay them to leave, despite them not giving me anything for the money they take off me. If I paid a newsagent some money and then he didn’t give me my bounty and my copy of razzle, I could get him arrested, but Virgin just carry on. They even tell you that since they’ve *said* they’re looking into it, the contract is valid. I checked, they’re right. Thieves, pure and simple.

Of course, I could go to another cable company, but actually I can’t, Virgin have bought them all up. Way to go Branson.

What a bunch of tossers.

allthepies
    Free Member

I would advise against using an Email account provided by an ISP. Use gmail/hotmail/other free web based email provider instead, much less hassle in the long term and if you change ISP then no worries.

Drac

What allthepies said don’t use ISP email.

mrchrispy

Virginmedia/NTL/Telewest…..always great while it works but you’re f00ked when it goes wrong.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Just say no to ISP mail kids! :mrgreen:

sadmadalan

Web interface will not let me login to get my email – can do it via my Android phone so obviously not a username/password issue as it is telling me.

Time to get my own domain and send my mail there!

kaesae
    Free Member

My log in isn’t working properly, it’s intermittent at best, it’s the same old story these days, companies that are too big to give a shit!

DruidH how the **** would you know how my login is functioning 😯

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Virgin Media, we've made some exciting new changes to your email/messages’ is closed to new replies.