Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • virgin media – anyone got a contact email
  • jontydewolfe
    Free Member

I need to rant and can rant better in writing. Does anyone have a complaints email address? Can only find phone numbers on the site.

any help appreciated!

Jamie
    Free Member

Emailing them will be akin to pissing in the wind.

Ring them if you want anything to happen.

jontydewolfe
    Free Member

but ringing them is part of the problem 🙁

rude feckers on the phone, never listen etc etc

Jamie
    Free Member

Well having had to deal with them over the last week or so, ringing really is the way to go.

If possible, call during the day so you don’t get India on the other end, as they really will be useless and often rude. Last few times I reached UK call centres and the people I spoke to were very helpful.

hels
    Free Member

I got a good response from a company once from emailing the MD. Found out his name from the website and figured out the staff email address nomenclature, trial and error if you don’t have a staff email address to copy.

Find out the name of their sales director.

(He all but sent me a film of him bollocking the sales guy who had messed up, I still have the apology email from the sales guy, a master work of saying “sorry” but really meanin “and your mother”.

But that was in America, where they seem to understand the concept of customer service.)

onewheelgood

If you can rant in 140 characters, aiming a tweet at @virginmedia sometimes produces a result

Haze

I had to complain many times by email before they did anything, but they were very good when they finally did.

They also responded to my moaning in the following customer survey and refunded my reluctant calls from my mobile to their 0845 number (our phone line was the problem).

I used the contacts off the site.

jontydewolfe
    Free Member

Haze, contact form and email addresses removed from the site now. Only phone numbers.

Cougar

I got a good response from a company once from emailing the MD

I can’t comment on Virgin specifically, but my experience of ‘writing to the MD’ in a larger company is that the letter gets handled by the nice people in the ‘letters to the MD’ department. I seriously doubt that (for instance) if you write to Steve Jobs about your faulty iPad, he’s going to get all hot under the polo neck about it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘virgin media – anyone got a contact email’ is closed to new replies.