• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ski.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Vinyl, any value
  • Had too empty out my mums loft & found my old album collection.
    All sorts there mostly in plastic wallets with posters & stuff.

Is it worth trying to sell em or just dump em

peachos
    Free Member

depends what it is. where are you based? might be interested if you're local.

CountZero

If it's all in good nick, then yes, there's a market. People are buying new turntables, and there's a lot of stuff being released on vinyl nowadays. Even some of the other stuff has value, like advertising posters and marketing items to promote album releases have real value to collectors. I've got a bunch of tour programmes from back in the seventies, including one for Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon tour. That, I would imagine, would have collectors interested.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

christ if you're going to dump it let me know, if you're local i'll take it off your hands rather than it going to a landfill

other than that try here

It varies quite a bit from"
    Dark side moon, electric warrior (no poster), white album

to

freebird 12", a lot of John Marytn, some yes

to some classical stuff

so pretty varied

I think I need to log em all in all about 200 or so

finnegan
    Free Member

Definitely don't landfill them! There are lots of people around like me (as you'll see from two of the posts above) who'd love to take them off your hands, and there's definitely a market for well looked after classic vinyl.

As above, if you're local (to Herts) yada yada…

ski
    Free Member

If you do log a list send me one my way, I am in the middle of replacing my lost collection at the moment, not as easy as it sounds.

How clean is the White Album, is it a first issue?

New bike time if it is 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Vinyl, any value’ is closed to new replies.