Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Views of All Terrain Cycles?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

I have used a few times mostly OK and prices are fairly competetive. Just wanted to see peoples opinions of them. Anyone used them via PayPal to get stuff delivered to another place? (over £100 orders) 🙂 Cheers FXR

Edit: just phoned them about my order ETA and answered straight away and should be despached today via courier – only ordered it yesterday afternoon so all seems good so far 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Used them loads.. Never had a drama.

clubber
    Free Member

ditto

eddie11
    Free Member

their bricks and mortar shop is great. I can spend hours in there and sometimes i even buy something…

they charge postage which is a bit of a shock compared to wiggle and crc but they carry some brands that the others don't so are useful.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Update: ATC – very helpful. My item arrived today by courier by 11am but the tracking/was not emailed to me for some reason. Phoned up and they checked, went to post room and phoned me back 5 mins later. Matt very polite and helpful. Very good service 🙂

phyncra
    Free Member

eddie. I know what you mean you can spend hours in their – apparaently without being noticed by the sales staff!! I went in there with the gf to look at road bikes for here – we were looking at loads of diff bikes, getting her to sit on them etc – and still no one approached us. In the end we just walked out. The different pricing on the web and in the shop irks some people too.

meandyuk

I've got to say I prefer being left alone. I've always been able to find someone in there if i've ever needed any help – they know what they are talking about most of the time too, top shop imo.

drain

Over the last 5 years I've ordered 2 bikes off them and a fair bit of kit, always been very good deals and quick at delivering.

alanf
    Free Member

They have been spot on when I have used them – would recommend them and a trip to the shop

matt_outandabout

Very good – ordered a few times. Fast and right first time.

fubar
    Free Member

Do they have online stock levels yet…used to have to place order wait a few days / week before either getting a call from them or having to phone them to find out they have no stock.

Also annoying having made the effort to visit them 'in the flesh' that they want to charge you more.

knott4me
    Free Member

top top people .love them there store is alos well kitted out.
    you do get the odd numpty working the weekends there but other than that superb.

as for the above if i need help i ask for it ,i find there is nothing worse than someone asking if you need any help everytime i walk into a shop.

sturmey
    Free Member

phyncra I got the same bums rush from the saturday crew once so went and told them and they didn't seem too bothered so went elsewhere. Other times they have been great so still use them and they do hold good stock if not always the cheapest. I do try to spread what little wealth I have around the local shops if possible the downside is you are seen to not spend often with one particular shop so they are a bit reluctant to deal.

gingerflash

I bought some shoes online. wanted to swap for another size. was passing so stopped by the shop. They wanted me to pay another £10 because the shop price was higher than the online price!

smudge
    Free Member

As gingerflash, popped in as I saw a helmet I wanted £20 cheaper on the web. What I didnt realise at the time it was an online price only.
    Picked helmet up took to till and I questioned the price.
    "Sorry online price only".
    I'm here now and didnt realise, can i still have at it the online price?"
    "No, its on line price only"
    Yes, youve just told me, this doesnt help me as i'm here with cash and helmet in hand and would have to then pay postage"

wait for it……….

"You can go home order online and arrange to pick up in the shop"

"So you now want me to go home, order online and came back to pick this helmet up that I have in my hand?"

"Yes, sir"

Even the guy behind me chuckled.

Amazing

shredder
    Free Member

Good to shop to look round with a fair amount of kit.

But

I live around 2 miles away, so find something on line ring up "can I order it on line and collect from the shop" "No we will have to post" so let me get this straight I am quite happy to deal with you and buy on line and all I ask is that I can come and collect. Nope we will have to post.

Now unless im missing somethig other than the fact that im saving you the bother of posting ???

Oh well order from all the others.

theotherjonv

same as smudge with a tyre when i went in there. Ridiculous but I needed it so paid the extra £4.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Views of All Terrain Cycles?’ is closed to new replies.