• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Video of me being brave
  • dans160
    Free Member

Bravery occurs after 28 seconds. Fun though, I did it twice. I’ll be back for more next week!

[video]http://vimeo.com/21275282[/video]

Kunstler

I applaud bravery even if it becomes diluted by video technology (you need need a new director).

dans160
    Free Member

I was going to mount the camera on the forks. It gives a better sense of things and IMHO is closer to how it actually feels. I had a case of couldnotbearsed though.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Video of me being brave

WHY like am i missing something here bud. 😆

Mugboo

Clearing or even attempting a gap is brave in my book!

philconsequence
    Free Member

😀 good stuff! i’m nowhere near mentally ready to be attempting gaps… gotta love the buzz from knowing your riding’s improving

dans160
    Free Member

Cheers Folks. I’d done the first one loads of times but the second is a tad further. It was like most things completely fine ‘once’ I’d done it.

I’d have bottled out. 😳

jedi

nice one dan 🙂

Tracker1972
    Free Member

I am so glad that people post stuff that I would have to be brave to give a go, even if it isn’t a 30 foot gap. Does look fun (and no, I don’t think I would do it without a lot of prodding).

dans160
    Free Member

The second one is about 15 to 20 feet between take-off and where I landed. The first go at it I went a little further than that. I’ll take some photos of them next week.

Thanks Jedi, you taught me well!

j_me
    Free Member

Nice to see a video without an annoying soundtrack.

chiefgrooveguru

Nice work, I’d like to be able to do that!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Yay that looked FUN!

jedi

high5 dan! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Video of me being brave’ is closed to new replies.