• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by mega.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Video: 4 year old kid – Highland Park
  • dawson

sorry if its been done..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0qmQrEM5rVA[/video]

I think in internet speak, this is ‘full of win’!

iridebikes
    Free Member

I saw this the other day (not on here), but it made me smile no less the second time round!

athgray
    Free Member

I bet the dad was proud as punch. I thought from the title this was going to be a thread about underage drinking.

somafunk

1 minute in……..

DAD : “Can you see well?”

SON : “No, i don’t need to pee”

DAD : “Giggle….No, can you SEE well”

SON : “Yeah..”

Priceless. 😀

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Yeah, I was looking for Whisky….

Mine are 17 months and 6 weeks… so I have a while before I can get em shredding the gnarr with me at Grizedale 😉

joeyj
    Free Member

Absolutely excellent and even better that he did it on a ridged. Like the part about 2 mins 20 ish when the little lad starts with oh sh@t oh sh@t. Wish my son would ride his bike rather than his scooter everywhere

OmarLittle
    Free Member

That is awesome!

Love the bit where his dad misses out the drop off and the wee boy starts laying into him…its just like ours at home its fun trust me 😆

bri-72

Steve peats midget brother?

DrP

x-up at 2.40!!

First time I saw this i had the sound off – MUCH better (i.e cuter!) with volume!

DrP

Keva
    Free Member

at just past four mins you can see the little bike he’s on! I like that you can hear the wheels coming off the ground and then landing.

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

Start em young, however dont think i’ll be taking my 5 year old on the Cwmcarn DH yet, he’s prob ready for it but I’m not – nervy 😯

mega
    Free Member

What a happy chappy! Awesumz

Bunnyhop

He is so cute, only when I saw his shadow did I realise how young and small he was.

‘Ooof’, ‘oooof’ everytime he lands – brilliant.

themilo
    Free Member

Oh god – I feel like a bad parent now…………

mega
    Free Member

looks like junior only has one brake – lever on the right = back brake in US – yes?
    wonder if that is intentional or just the way his bike came. I guess there is less potential for OTB with rear brake only.

removing both brakes really would be bad parenting 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Video: 4 year old kid – Highland Park’ is closed to new replies.