Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Vibrocore bars , do they work ?
  • oldfart

Are they worth it , £50 on the BF CRC deal ? Will they help on a short travel hardtail ?

onandon
    Free Member

Vibrocore bars , do they work ?

Yes, they allow you to steer the bike and hang things like brake levers, lights, shifters and other assesories from them.

Hope that helps 🙂

jam-bo

I’ve not noticed a discernible difference.

newrobdob
    Free Member

A friend has some and loves them, he’s a bit sensitive to stuff like that having had issues with his wrists in the past and he absolutely loves the Vibrocore bars.

stom86
    Free Member

Can confirm. I have them on my new bike. They allow you to steer the bike and allow you to hang brakes and shifters off them.

In seriousness, the buzz seems to be well damped. But that could have as much to do with the fat paw grips and the 160mm travel forks as the bars.

Most of the reviews seem good, so I thought I’d put scepticism to one side and try the bars out. I have no complaints so far.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I put some on for a recent Alps trips and they were fine, but not as comfy as Syntace Vector carbons that they replaced, which are just ace, and expensive.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Yes. IMO they work.

I bought one speculatively and was quite surprised. Bought another for my other bike shortly after.

Recommended to my riding buddy. He bought one to try and was impressed enough to buy another.

The effect isn’t really obvious until you’re hitting rough stuff at speed. Bimbling along or on a smoothish flow trail and you’d probably wonder if they’re doing anything.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Stil not tried them yet but been interested in them for a while – the big obvious Spank logo seemed to be an issue for a few people in previous posts but performance always seems to be positive from those who have bought them.

davosaurusrex

Not tried the Vibrocores although have been tempted in the past. However I would guess (and it is a guess) that if you have dodgy wrists like me then bars with more backsweep, like the SQlabs I have recently bought, would be more beneficial than Vibrocores

poah
    Free Member

Work for me

TheGhost
    Free Member

Work for me too. They are quite firm though Especially in comparison to a Joystick Alloy bar which felt so flexy I had to stop using them.

batman11
    Free Member

Yes they do. Been suffering with tendinitis in both wrists all this year and I can say for certain that they have made a difference when I have been out riding. Most notably when I rode them at bpw only had to stop as my hand strength was going as apossed to my wrists.

funkmasterp

I had a pair on my last bike and would definitely buy them again. As mentioned above they seem to make a difference when travelling over rough stuff at speed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Vibrocore bars , do they work ?’ is closed to new replies.