Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Vibration so bad I can't see what's ahead
  • unovolo
    Free Member

Interesting, I drive in around New Mills on a regular basis and have seen that lane before, cycled past the end of Zig on Saturday and thought that looks interesting will have to venture up it at some point.

I ride fully rigid and looking at that pic reckon I can get down it ok albeit at a lesser speed than someone on FS.

monksie
    Free Member

Probably isn’t the fork. I’ve just done it up and down this afternoon on a rigid bike. No blurred vision. Definitely no problem on my Cannonade Flash with Lefty.
    You’ll get the hang of it mate. Slow down if you can’t relax or speed up if you can. In no time, you’ll be surfing down it.

bri-72

30 psi sounds quite high to me, maybe a factor too. Even before plus tyres and low pressure tubeless setups don’t think I ever ran an MTB tyre that high a pressure.

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Went back up there and did what was suggested, relaxed, slowed down and it worked a dream, cheers all.

BadlyWiredDog

*quietly proud of the fact that I started calling them zig and zag about 12 years ago and the name has now stuck*

I like that on Strava, done in reverse they are giz and gaz, A little bit of genius. And fwiw it could be all sorts of stuff from too much tyre pressure to badly set up forks to forks that simply can’t react quickly enough and get overwhelmed by repeated hits to bad technique. Or all of them…

nbt’s offer is a good one.

* Shudders… * 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Vibration so bad I can't see what's ahead’ is closed to new replies.