Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Very cheap BMX's?
  • cookci
    Free Member

I would like a bmx to learn a few basic tricks on in the back garden. Ill probably be bored of it after 5 mins so dont want to spend much.

Ive spotted one for £60 from argos but im guessing its been designed for kids and possibly be useless?

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5419311

pickle
    Free Member

That’s not a BMX, it’s a 20″ wheel pile of shyte

eskay

If you are anywhere near Bristol, I have two Haro F2’s and would be happy to sell you one for £50.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

expemsive or cheap it will end up gathering dust so why not get the argos one? 😀

orangeboy
    Free Member

Just buy somthing used but branded haro blank wtp khe mosh and many many more but not the bso rubbish for £60 new , it will be very heavy and very nasty

cookci
    Free Member

Cheers guys. Is eastern an ok brand?

Im very far from bristol

orangeboy
    Free Member

The eastern stuff is fine

monkeychild
    Free Member

Get on Gumtree or Facebook (local BMX sales groups). For less than a ton you’ll get something good. Wethepeople offer excellent completes, I would look for something Cro-Mo too. HI-Ten will be ok if you are a whippet or racing snake.

I love my BMXs and it’s the most ridden thing in my garage. I have even got into racing them at a ripe old 39 😀

Pad up and wear a helmet though 😆

jimbobo
    Free Member

Ratty mongoose in leeds if you fancy it?

sharkattack

If you just want to learn some basic tricks why not do it on your current bike?

You really don’t need a BMX to do tricks. It’s also not as easy as all those kids at the skatepark make it look.

mcnultycop

Definitely second hand so if, like me, you realise that once you’ve got on a BMX at 30 odd years old that you look daft, you won’t lose any money as you can sell it for what you paid for it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Very cheap BMX's?’ is closed to new replies.