Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Verenti kids bikes
  • tobsters
    Free Member

Hi all,

My (almost) 5yr old has grown out of his beloved and now thrashed Cnoc 14, which means that he will be getting a new bike for Christmas.

However, Santa isn’t feeling generous enough to stretch to a Cnoc 16, (unless anyone here is looking to move one on in the South – stealth wanted ad), so wanted to know if anyone had any experience of the Verenti 16? It looks a good geometry, not too heavy, and comes in A LOT cheaper than a Cnoc 16.

Also, any impressions of the Verenti 16 over a Frog 48 would be amazing too!

I’d be really grateful for your collective wisdom.

Cheers!

natrix
    Free Member

The Frog is nearly 1kg lighter, comes with mudguards and doesn’t cost much more than the Verenti. Having said that the Verenti is loads better than the similarly priced Raleigh 16″

You could try the Facebook Isalbike group fora second hand one.

Duc
    Free Member

we ended up buying a cheapie 20″ for that transition as the rate my daughter was growing was so quick – she then went from 20″ to a 26″ wheel bike. Saved the cash and splashed a bit more on the bigger bike.

tobsters
    Free Member

Thanks guys.

The 1kg saved on the Frog might swing it.

I am on the Islabike Facebook group, but tend to find there’s always about 10 people scrapping over one bike at not far off RRP. Maybe I’m just not quick enough though.

Any other thoughts appreciated!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Verenti kids bikes’ is closed to new replies.