Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Veho Muvi – broken
  • iain1775
    Free Member

anyone else had any issues with their Veho Muvi cameras (the genuine ones not the ebay copies)
    Saturday I filled the 2gb card
    got home and downloaded the files, all okay apart from one that was corrupt (the first recording of the day, subsequent ones where okay)
    I wiped the card but the corrupt file would not delete
    Now the camera won't record
    I have formatted the memory card but made no difference
    I have tried the memory card from my phone in the camera and it seems to have completely wiped the card (Ive now lost aload of photos and phone numbers!) but still won't record!

The blue power light comes on so camera still working but press record button or shout into it and it does nothing – light stays blue rather than flashing green to say its recording

Its been great up to now, but Im thinking its probably died totally 🙁

foxyrider
    Free Member

Have you tried the reset button?

iain1775
    Free Member

theres a reset button?

foxyrider
    Free Member

Sorry there is on the cheap ones so I assumed so on the muvi?

9. Reset
    When machine works abnormal for illegal operation or other unknown reasons, it needs to be reset.
    The specific operation method as following:
    Use slim pole to press the Reset button, and then finish one reset operation.

on my non-branded MD-80 its a tiny gap below the SD card slot?

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16165573

iain1775
    Free Member

be no good anyway even if there was – I don't know any skinny polish people 😉

foxyrider
    Free Member

LOL – I wonder if its there on the muvi just not labelled?

zaskar
    Free Member

Email manufaturer?

iain1775
    Free Member

cant see anything
    emailed manufacturer last night, no response yet. Website gives no help at all (manual crap, FAQ and technical sections next to useless)

zaskar
    Free Member

Dam.

project
    Free Member

Strangely had a similar problem yesterday, blue light on then nothing,tried a few cards in etc,

Try pluging in the cable,into usb socket on computer and switch off muvi,when red light goes off the Muvi is fully charged,about 2 hours,and it should work ok then my does.

Absolutely fantastic bit of kit.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Veho Muvi – broken’ is closed to new replies.