Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Vaping kit
  • clipper68
    Free Member

Who uses and what is the best kit for the money. Want to get a refillable system which is easy to use and not too expensive. Haven’t a clue which makes to go for. Would consider second hand too to try everything.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

njee20
    Free Member

You want TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSTR on this, doesn’t he own a shop selling this sort of thing?

bungle

Diamond Mist batteries are the best I’ve found. Small dm with a hookah pipe logo.

These were good too http://www.infinitevapour.com/cartomiser-systems/evod-cartomiser-non-drip-bottom-core.html and arrived the next day.

Bazz

I went through almost every combination on the market before i found these guys:

http://www.naturevape.co.uk

If i had found them early on i could have saved myself loads of cash.

One of their starter kits should give you everything you need.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Vaping, you say?

slowoldman

MSP

Get yourself something like a taifun gt, forget the silly little ciggie sized crap they are a waste of time.

Notter
    Free Member

Similar to above I went through a few combinations, my main priority was portability alongside a good “vape”.

I ended up now using a Kanger Mini Protank 3 clearomiser (the tank that holds the liquid along with the replaceable wick / heating coil unit, and houses the mouthpiece most importantly!) with an eGO fitment battery (eGO refers to the connection type for the battery). Links to both items (just as examples!) are as follows but you can find them in many shops with a quick search.

Kanger Mini Protank 3

eGO Battery

In terms of liquid it’s pretty much find what you like, I do like the “Ruthless” eJuices imported form the US but there are a tonne of UK boutique producers, your best bet is to find a shop with a reasonable range and you can try.

Do fire up any more questions if you have them, the getting started phase of vaping can be a bit confusing, we’ve all been there!

Get yourself something like a taifun gt, forget the silly little ciggie sized crap they are a waste of time.

Quite possibly the worst piece of advice to give to someone who isn’t clued up. The Taifun is a nice piece of kit but can be a real pita to get working well.

Loads of stuff out there that will give a decent vape without struggling with a Taifun.

I’ll post up some suggestions later when I have more time

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Codybrennan, beat me to it!

Your hit, your dead!

Pass me the Hades Grenades

codybrennan
    Free Member

MTM- 🙂

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/v/vcs2.jpg

For you….(and me)

slowoldman

This all sounds far more complicated than 20 Woodbine ever were.

KidCragg
    Free Member

Volcano! Amen Rusty, amen!

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I’ve been on them for 3 years now. I haven’t explored much beyond clearomiser tanks, ego batteries and vape escape/decadent vapours liquid. STR will probably be able to recommend you the latest up to date kit to get started. Everything seems to be moving at a pace, but if you get set up with the right kit and liquids there shouldn’t be any reason to want to smoke tobacco anymore.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Vaping kit’ is closed to new replies.