Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Van value calculator – where
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

I have been offered a 51 plate tdi 2,5 transporter with 190k on the clock. fsh, new belts and water pump, immaculate nick

how can i find out the value?

wwaswas

autotrader has a value calculater (for free) in their site.

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

£1800- 5/4 two weeks

wwaswas

sorry, appears they may have started charging. there was another I knew of but that’s down currently.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

mundiesmiester – Member

£1800- 5/4 two weeks

?

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

£1800 for the van
    Paddy Power is offering – 5/4 on you will be posting
    “why did I buy a Volkswagen and not a Toyota?” within two weeks

racing_ralph
    Free Member

pmsl – not

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

tistru!!!!

steveh

Parkers has a van valuation bit in the printed version and you can get the same online but you have to pay a few quid for mileage adjustment. However with that kind of mileage condition is more important really.

If it’s got FSH and has just had cambelt, water pump, pulleys etc (about 400-500 from memory) Then your 1800ish would seem about right in terms of value, possibly even a bit low.

However in my view t4’s are very overvalued for what they are. 200k plus vans are well into the region of going bang and needing a new engine/being scrap. Most vans with that kind of mileage/age would be into the hundreds. Check it’s had 10-12k oil changes and isn’t on the later 20k plus service interals. If you get it I’d do an intermediate oil change as well so every 5-6k as it’s likely to keep things running sweet for longer.

Oh and OT did you get any washers for your avid mounting?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Van value calculator – where’ is closed to new replies.