Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Van Seat covers
  • legend
    Free Member

Evening all,

need to get some seat covers for a Mercedes Vito, are Town and Country the best ones to go for or are there others I should be looking at?

Cheers

stavromuller
    Free Member

Why do you need seat covers? This will only make the seats more uncomfortable for you but more comfortable for the next owner and the diference in depreciation is less than you would pay for the covers in the first place. Having said that, the seats in my vito where pants, so I replaced them with the front seats from a Rover 420. Total cost £15.

spooky_b329

Unless you want to stop them getting wet, so you don’t get damp the following day, I don’t see the point.

Mud dries, mud vacuums off, clean seat 🙂

amplebrew

I used Vancovers for my Citroen Dispatch, they aren’t cheap but they are great quality and the fit is spot on.

GW
    Free Member

Tesco.

legend
    Free Member

Don’t own the van, and yes there is every chance they’ll get wet and then be needed for work the next morning. Having to wait for them to dry and then hoover them isn’t really an option.

GW – I’ve got cheapo ones for the car and they’re rubbish, flismy, sweaty and slidy, so basically shit 😉 plus, don’t have a Tesco nearby

GW
    Free Member

You racin wi KT on Sat?
    if you’re not in a hurry, check mine out then if you want, by all means turn your nose up at them but if they’d do, a slight detour on your way home to Tesco in Dalkeith and you’ll get a set for a tenner. (actually there’s a Tesco at Hermiston Gait too)

legend
    Free Member

Yeah we’re down this weekend so remind me to have a look. Mine were from Asda so might not be as posh 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Van Seat covers’ is closed to new replies.