Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Van Advice
  • jonesyboy

I’m looking at getting a LWB vivaro, but could ideally do with it having 5 seats, but the rear lot being removeable. Crew cab options look too much of a permanent fixture.

Is it possible to have a set of seats and seat belts fitted that can be removed/refixed as required, ideally with a bulkhead behind.

I presume there would be some form of testing to ensure that the seatbelts and seats are up to standard and that the vehicle would need to be logged as having 5 seats with the dvla?

matt_outandabout

Yes, of course. There will be someone local to you who does this. Having looked into it, it remains a van, and so with lower speed limits 🙁 .
    Browse these guys site for inspiration.
    VW T5 SWB Camper (white)

alfabus
    Free Member

My t5 lwb kombi has 3 seats in the back, all removable.

DrP

Arhhhh – why do you taunt me with your awesome van conversions….!!

DrP wants!!

cr500dom
    Free Member

Theres a mid size peugeot van / Mum-truck with removable seats that are readily available due to motability conversions 😉

Normally available with the seat tracks and belts, and i think the outer seats are isofix as well

I`m shortly doing the same conversion to my Trafic to make a dayvan / camper that the kids can come along in too

I have got some 2 seater fold down and removable seats if you wanted to make some brackets ?
    Brand new out of a Doblo I think after motability conversion

white101

These van threads should be banned till i have the money for a van, MODs help please, temptation to great…reaching for wifes credit card…aarrrggghhhhh 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Van Advice’ is closed to new replies.