Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Vampires vs Zombies.
  • jeffl

Having a discussion here at work. Who would win in a fight between vampires and zombies? Can vampires consume the blood of zombies? Can vampires be turned into zombie vampires?

Personally I think that one-on-one the vampire would win. But zombies are like rats so where there’s one there’s bound to be another ten. In that scenario I’m thinking the zombies would outnumber the vampires and own them.

duckman

But the only way to kil a zombie is with a head shot, so just fastening on to the neck won’t cut it. Zombies bit e as well y’ken.

finbar
    Free Member

Are we talking Twilight-style vampires? Buffy vampires? True Blood vampires? Not enough info.

(Having said that, my money is firmly on the vamps)

greeble
    Free Member

If the Zombie got a bite on the Vampire, then surely the vampire would turn into a zombie?
    even if the vampire bit the zombie nothing would happen. the only way to kill a zombie is to take its head off.

duckman beat me to it

Bagstard
    Free Member

These days a vampire is as likely to pull your head off as bite you, so vampires hands down.

greeble
    Free Member

already been done…

Coyote
    Free Member

But dead man’s blood is a classic weapon in a vampire hunter’s arsenal therefore the vampire is very unlikely to bite. Now if it were to rip the zombie’s head off that would be different.

PrinceJohn

The zombies would sniff out the vamps during the day & eat them for lunch.

mattk
    Free Member

You didn’t specify what variety of zombie, shambler or sprinter?

I mean a vampire could leisurely rip the heads off hundreds of shamblers, but a couple of sprinters (ala 28 days later) and i think the vampires in trouble.

mikey74
    Free Member

In a one-on-one situation the vamp would win every time, but in the long-term zombies would ultimately triumph.

RustySpanner

I’m backing the vampires.

Some lady vampires are quite hot, and I’ve never seen an attractive zombie.
    You just wouln’t, would you?
    You couldn’t even conduct a pleasant conversation.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Rusty, I agree completely.
    20 quid on the vamps.

teasel
    Free Member

In the end it would come down to an all-out battle between the vamps and zombie priests/vicars/popes/cross-wearing types…

z1ppy

Vampires need to kill any zombie infestation asap, or face extinction through a lack of food in the long term.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

even if the vampire bit the zombie nothing would happen. the only way to kill a zombie is to take its head off.

It would turn into a vampire though surely?

jruk
    Free Member

Food supply aside, my money’s on the vamps – providing we’re talking Kate Beckinsale in tight leather and tooled up… 😯

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Kate Beckinsale in tight leather and tooled up

Somebody’s tool will be up…

jeffl

Hmmm hadn’t thought about the daylight aspect. Also good call on the shambler and sprinter zombies. There must be a mod for left 4 dead that adds vampires. May have to-do some further research tonight.

emsz
    Free Member

Vampires are already dead though, so how are zombies going to kill them exactly?

passtherizla
    Free Member

Carrying on from emsz post, would the vampires even turn into zombies when bitten? they already in the classification of ‘undead’ same as zombies. Zombie vampires!? thats a scary thought.

godzilla
    Free Member

This is a stupid question.

Vampires would win.

mogrim

What about vampire zombies, though? Turn into a bat and they’re just flapping around slowly on the floor cos one of their arms fell off 2 weeks back and they didn’t think of that, did they?

Vampires, every time.

passtherizla
    Free Member

Vampires die too if you rip their heads off…

deluded
    Free Member

Vampires are amongst the undead hierarchy. Zombies are mere foot soldiers.

The question ought to be about who would win in a rev-up between a Vampire and a Werewolf.

mountainman

Vampires die too if you rip their heads off..

What about as in BEING HUMAN resurection of Herick ,only needed some fresh blood !

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Vampires vs Zombies.’ is closed to new replies.