Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Valentino Rossi back at German MotoGP
  • Hadge
    Free Member

I always knew he was something special, always had the utmost respect for his skills, his talent and I watch him riding in awe but to be back racing again after 6 weeks from a serious injury that he had is just incredible. To think Premierhsip football players take more time off for breaking a finger nail, the over-paid tossers that they are. Utmost respect to you Vali and hope everything goes ok this weekend.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

I can't see him being right on the pace…. and if he comes off….. ouchy 🙁

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

He's just putting in the laps as practice for next year on the Ducati.

Which is what I've wanted to see FOREVER. Rossi on a Duke? Yes please! 😀

eth3er
    Free Member

a robot I tell you. Will be watching because god knows motogp needs him.

dooosuk
    Free Member

He won't be anywhere near Lorenzo but it's still amazing to be back on the bike at the top level of the sport so quickly. Will be interesting to see how he fairs.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

He won't be anywhere near Lorenzo

Are you sure? This isn't Casey Moaner we're on about here…… 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

7th in free practice. 😯

Jamie
    Free Member

To think Premierhsip football players take more time off for breaking a finger nail, the over-paid tossers that they are

*sigh*

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Well, it's the truth Jamie. And riding a bike is more physical then running round a field for a bit. 😛

tails
    Free Member

Well, it's the truth Jamie. And riding a bike is more physical then running round a field for a bit.

I think it is more the point that everytime we bring up a sport on this forum somewhere in it football is being put down.

Drogba played in the World Cup with a broken arm. Stuart Pearce I believe played with a broken leg. Plus anyone who is the best at something gets payed well.

tails
    Free Member

Good luck to rossi would not be surprised to see him podium.

donsimon
    Free Member

would not be surprised to see him podium.

Who's going to help him up? He can hardly walk, bless!

nobtwidler
    Free Member

The Guy is super human!

1956 FA cup final Bert Trautman played in goal with a broken neck!

woody2000

Try telling Dave Busst or Eduardo that their sport isn't physical 🙄

Good luck to Rossi, can't help thinking he should have left it till the next race myself!

donsimon
    Free Member

Try telling Dave Busst

I was at Old Trafford for that, thanks for reminding me. I can still see Peter Schmeichel throwing a bucket of water on the ground and a blood red liquid splashing around.

br
    Free Member

Lost my bet then, I reckoned he'd take the summer out and not come back until Brno.

Can't keep a biker down; as Mick Doohan said:
    “I’m not leaving this sport in the back of an ambulance.”

But then the retort from <insert name as I forget who> was:
    "Better the back of an ambulance, than the back of a hearse!"

bristolbiker
    Free Member

<cough>

in the pre-event press conference when asked if he [Rossi] was 'crazy' for returning so soon, he laughed and said five-month recoveries were for footballers not MotoGP riders.

</cough>

😆

Crell
    Free Member

Everyone thought Brno. He's mad. I remember wincing when watching Lorenzo use his already smashed and "healing" ankles as landing gear. I hope he doesn't come off.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Valentino Rossi back at German MotoGP’ is closed to new replies.