Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • valentines day
  • yunki
    Free Member

I thought I had found a woman who was too cool for this but she told me today that she expects a card..
    I’ve always been abysmal at getting this right.. Either couldn’t give a flying ****, too political, too skint or whatever
    I suspect she’s on a wind up but I’m gonna cover all the bases.. She even pretended not to get the metaphor when I said that our Tupperware was too full of Lego..

How can I remind my plaque encrusted mind that this is one religious festival that must be observed?

nickdavies

Buy her a card and some flowers. Just remember to remind her of this on steak and bj day…. 😆

Cougar

It’s not a religious festival. It’s a Hallmark festival.

singlespeedstu

I once accidentally suggested to Mrs stu that we should maybe take the tandem out for a spin one day as we’d not used it for a while.
    Turns out it was valentines day and neither of us had twigged.
    Thought it was kind of strange at the pub stop when we were getting a few “oh how romantic” type comments.
    All was normal again when we got to the “**** me we’ll never get this thing through those tight trees” section of the trail. 🙂

joshvegas
    Free Member

One doesn’t buy a valentines card, one MAKES a valentines card.

It doesn’t even have to be good just cut a heart out of some pink card and shit and slap a poem in side.

Bread is beer,
    Wine is grape,
    Your chat is good,
    and your norks are great.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Get a tattoo on your bum. Every Valentine’s Day all you need to do is drop your trousers.
    (I hear blokes are good at that) 🙄

ElShalimo

Its all a load of commercial rubbish.
    If you’re serious about her, you’ll tell her how wonderful she is whenever it seems the right time

slackalice
    Free Member

I thought I had found a woman who was too cool for this…

Have you told her this? If not, why not? Highly likely her expectations will change 8)

bikebouy
    Free Member

Do it on the cheap, grab an Xmas card and scribble out the Happy Christmas Valentines Day, then “borrow” some flowers from a Churchyard, or car roundabout.. some of these roundabouts are sponsored by Garden Centers 😉

cheekyget
    Free Member

Take her to the cinema…..by a large popcorn to share…cut a hole in the bottom and stick your chap in it to give her a Valentine’s Day she’ll remember when she is rummaging near the bottom

It worked for my mate when ge was seeing a lady called Debbie 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘valentines day’ is closed to new replies.