Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Val Di Sole DH World Cup – travel advice
  • vitusbigwheeler
    Free Member

So unfortunately I can no longer make the fort Bill weekend due a mate choosing to get married the same weekend (some mate aye). Myself and the misses looking at the rest of european dates and can only really make the Val Di Sole ones.

Looking for advice – anyone mountain biked that region? any good ? Any good guides/companies you can recommend. maybe messing up my google searches but cant find much. Also we wouldn’t mind mixing the hol up so suggest would be much appreciated.

Cheer

CM

curtisthecat
    Free Member

We are going for the first time this year( also going to ft William as usual) Flying into Milan and driving to Val di Sole. Was hoping to take the train but that option looked hopelessly complicated/long. We are booked into a hotel quite close to the event. Sorry, not much help!

finners

I dont have any Val di Sole advice. However….. I dont suppose you have tickets and accommodation you need to get rid of (sell) for Fort William? Apologies for a hi-jack of sort. But, he who dares…

vitusbigwheeler
    Free Member

Yip accomodation booked (B&B – double room) and 3 day tickets all up for grabs.

finners

Can you drop me an email please – in profile.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Val Di Sole DH World Cup – travel advice’ is closed to new replies.