Viewing 3 posts - 161 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • Vaccine Denialsim
  • slidewinder
    Free Member

Why do we try to put people in two groups of being for or against something? If someone said they didn’t like the look of Ellsworth bikes would we automatically label them anti-bike?

Just as all mtbs are different so too are vaccinations, even within the same class, vaccinations differ greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer and even within the same manufacturer. Manufacturing methods can be different, the strain can be different, what’s removed from the virus can be different, the preservative the vaccine is preserved in can be different. Each of these has an effect on the finished product, the efficacy of the product and the side effects of the product.

If you have any concerns it’s not wrong to ask questions, most vaccines will have been well tested through a broad range of the population for many years and this is why we accept most without question. There are examples, however, of vaccinations being rushed to market and then having unforeseen side affects such as the GSK flu vaccine in 2010 which left a load of kids with narcolepsy. But for the most part flu vaccines have been perfectly safe historically from GSK and other manufacturers.

I guess what I’m trying to say is don’t try to make complex issues into black and white matters and don’t be afraid to ask questions before accepting vaccines because most of the time you’ll get a response that puts your mind at rest.

lovewookie

I had vaccinations. I have aspergers.
    My daughter didn’t have vaccinations, she has aspergers.

Funny world.

noltae
    Free Member

From the Gov.UK website …

“If you’re severely disabled as a result of a vaccination against certain diseases, you could get a one-off tax-free payment of £120,000. This is called a Vaccine Damage Payment.”

Yeah I guess the Government decided to pander to all those pesky deniers right .. ?

OP – hope that greasy pole is treating you well ..

Viewing 3 posts - 161 through 163 (of 163 total)

The topic ‘Vaccine Denialsim’ is closed to new replies.