Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • vaccinations for foreign travel + cycling
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

I have to go and get jabs for equitorial guinea tomorrow – including some "live" jab

I have not got transport at the moment as i put the van in for service at weekend.

My mates who have had it say there is no way ill be able to cycle home

anyone had these jabs ? chances of riding 6 miles across town afterwards ?

other wise i have the pleasure of taking 3 buses and waiting for 20 mins at the bus station in the middle with "the locals"

gonefishin
    Free Member

Well I don't know how many jabs you're having but many years ago I got five to go to Panama and then went to the gym later that day. Granted I wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders but I didn't have any serious problems. Unless you have a serious reaction, in which case cycling will be the least of your problems, I doubt you'll have too many problems. To be honest I'd be more concerned with the snow that's been forecast for tomorrow, you are still in Aberdeen aren't you?

trail_rat
    Free Member

snow schmo —- didnt stop me riding once all winter 😉 – even if i did resort to only riding the dh`s at laggan due to 3/4 foot snow

5 jabs rings a bell

Helios
    Free Member

No matter what you get you should be fine… Even the worst ones don't usually make themselves a nuisance until later… I think one of my Hep jabs was pretty awful for a few days (felt like I'd had my arm thrashed by an East German female shotputter) but not until about 12 hours later…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘vaccinations for foreign travel + cycling’ is closed to new replies.