Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • USE Exposure – Top Quality Service.
  • wanmankylung
    Free Member

Earlier this week I had to send me Maxx-D light back to Exposure as it wasn’t switching on. It being out of warranty I was fearful that it would be an expensive repair. Turns out that I needn’t have worried – £14.50 for the repair including parts, labour, VAT and P&P. They even upgraded my charger to a newer model as a gesture of goodwill.

Happy customer here.

They might cost a fair bit to buy, but given the hammering that I’ve given it and the service received I’ll be buying another when I need one.

Clong
    Free Member

Second that, I broke my reflex last year. Had a big off, snapped the light casing clean in half. Lost the lens and the pcb inside ended up buried in mud. The only usable was the battery. Sent it back, all repaired under warranty.

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Same here

Great service above and beyond with a duff Redeye

MoreCashThanDash

Always had great service. Mind you, my Flare spent more time with them than on a bike.

MrTall
    Free Member

Always had good service from them but if their products were better I’d never have had to find out. I’ve had 3 of their lights and the first was always going wrong and is now dead, the two newer ones I was foolish enough to buy get nowhere near the burn times they should.

Love the design and ease of their lights but I will not be buying from them again in the future, it’s not worth the hassle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘USE Exposure – Top Quality Service.’ is closed to new replies.