Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • USADA/US Postal: timings for the others?
  • higgo
    Free Member

Despite what the Texan may want us to believe, this isn’t just about him.

Drs Ferrari and Garcia have been banned for life and aren’t contesting it. Trainer Marti has been banned for life but that’s suspended while he takes his case to arbitration. Armsrtong has been banned for life, retrospectively from 1998. Bruyneel and Dr Celaya have opted for arbitration.

So…. what do we know about the timing of the arbitration process for Marti, Celaya and Bruyneel?
    Will they be three separate hearings? Or, given that there will be common evidence, will it be a combined process?
    Also, will these outstanding cases affect the timing of USADA relasing their ‘detailed reasoning’ on Armstrong to UCI?

I know what I think. I think they will be three separate arbitration processes and a think USADA will delay issuing their detailed findings on Armstring until all three have concluded. But that’s just my supposition – I’d be interested in any facts.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

remember the thread Lance have we done this yet

yes we have to death 10 times over

psling
    Free Member

-I’d be interested in any facts.

I get the impression that the only fact in all this is that facts don’t appear to be standing in the way of a good persecution…

It’s a bit like party politics; you either blindly support one side or the other OR you don’t really give a damn 8)

higgo
    Free Member

I am fully aware of that thread but I am also interested in the others besides Lance.

I don’t remember much (anything?) on that thread about the arbitration process for Bruyneel, Marti and Celaya.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘USADA/US Postal: timings for the others?’ is closed to new replies.