Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • USA version of Merlin/CRC/Wiggle etc?
  • chestrockwell

Hello all. Could any one tell me a decent USA based website for bike bits? My sister lives over there but is coming home at Christmas so it could be a good time to get a few bits cheap. 😉

When ever I have a look the results are not up to much so what am I missing? Any help would be great.

woody2000

JensonUSA

chakaping
    Free Member

Jenson USA – sale sections can have some proper bargains.

zinger
    Free Member

Universal Cycles – Sign up for news letters for coupons usually 15% off each month when you spend a certain amount
    Only issue is your sister will have to buy with US card as if you pay with non us card you have to collect from portland store

Cambria Bikes

Beyond Bikes

But unless you are buying stuff made in USA i.e. Fox, CK etc you will find most stuff is more expensive in USA than Wiggle , CR etc

In fact my mates out there buy most of their bike bits from ChainReaction …

mudsoul
    Free Member

Pricepoint.com

But unless you are buying stuff made in USA i.e. Fox, CK etc you will find most stuff is more expensive in USA than Wiggle , CR etc

In fact my mates out there buy most of their bike bits from ChainReaction …

This is sadly correct imo

You can try Blue Sky Cycling and Tree Fort Bikes too. They’re ok on some things.

JoeG
    Free Member

I second most of the above, but I’d add BikeBling as well.

Also, don’t forget ebay and Amazon.

chestrockwell

Thanks for the advise. It’ll be a Thomson dropper I’m after so I’ll check the sites.

JoeG
    Free Member

chestrockwell – Member

Thanks for the advise. It’ll be a Thomson dropper I’m after so I’ll check the sites.

Google shopping is your friend for something like that. And some of the online sites listed above do a price match…

chestrockwell

Thanks Joe. Amazon turned one up for £213 so that’s a good start!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘USA version of Merlin/CRC/Wiggle etc?’ is closed to new replies.