Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • USA equivalent to Wiggle or CRC?
  • spanners
    Free Member

Is there an American equivalent to Wiggle or CRC? I know I can get Wiggle to post stuff to Australia but as the US$ is so weak against the AU$ its cheaper to get bike bits from the good old US of A. God bless Cameron and Obarma for stuffing up their currencies and economies.
    Thanks

santacrews
    Free Member

Walmart 😆

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Jenson USA.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Things aren’t much cheaper with the exchange rates though. XTR Mech and shifters with Jenson are about £335, whereas CRC are at £260.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

+1 for jensonusa.
    Also http://www.pricepoint.com.

shimano stuff is generally a bad example (though they have the MP66 shoe for £24 rather than £45 here). Easton EC70 monkeylite bars are £28, EC70 posts as little as £18. Even with tax and shipping they will still be cheaper than second hand here.

Other bargains there include the marzocchi bomber shoe (re-badged five ten impact low) for £37, or the five ten desert enforcer (beige verion of the impact) for £39. Surf their closeouts, theres loads of great deals there.

chakaping
    Free Member

Surf their closeouts, theres loads of great deals there.

Seconded.

You’ll probnably end up spending £200 though, there’s so many bargains to be had.

Recent deals I got were a huge Camelbak for £25 and more of those nice Clif Shot Blocks for about £1 each £2 here). Gloves are always cheap and also got a couple of freeride-style tops for £5 each.

It’s worth buying for a group of you to save on postage.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘USA equivalent to Wiggle or CRC?’ is closed to new replies.