Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • US Zone Call Card – Guam.
  • Caher

I have to travel for work to Guam which is somewhere in the middle of the pacific but a US protectorate, does anyone know if i can get a phone card to call back to europe maybe using WiFi or similar?

PS has anyone ever been to Guam?

busydog
    Free Member

I was in Guam when in the Navy, but that was long ago and it wasn’t really developed much with still a lot of WWII wreckage/remnants everywhere.
    A friend was there about a year ago and he said it has developed into quite a destination with lots to do, including good surfing and a number of mountain biking trails.
    I just emailed him and he used a SpeedyPin phone card to make calls while he was there. I’d bet Google would identify others.

thepurist

Been through Guam a couple of times but never stopped. It’s quite American, like a hotter/more humid version of Hawaii – very different to a lot of the surrounding islands (except maybe Kwajalein).

hot_fiat

Hope you like snakes.

Caher

Thanks Busydog for phone card advice.
    Yes snakes – heard that one. Not too keen.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I love that the Yanks want us to hold talks with the Argies whilst still holding on to Guam.

konabunny
    Free Member

Are you in the textiles industry?

If you have a wifi connection and a smartphone/laptop, you can just use Skype (or similar).

Caher

thanks Konabunny – no i am not in textiles.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘US Zone Call Card – Guam.’ is closed to new replies.