Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • US Nude Sunbathing Association
  • wwaswas

You know that thing where people are drawn to jobs and activities that suit their name.

GrahamS

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Much 😆

choppersquad
    Free Member

That has got to be a made up name, surely?

joeydeacon
    Free Member
    Drac

hora
    Free Member

I’m still laughing over BAAPS The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.

The recent French implant issue on the news they interviewed someone from BAAPS 😀

boblo
    Free Member

Well it’s nice to see a post that is just plain funny. 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Indeed. Thanks wwaswas

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

You know that thing where people are drawn to jobs and activities that suit their name.

It’s called nominative determinism, and that’s one of the best ones I’ve ever seen!

hora
    Free Member

What about those Americans called Randy **** then? (last name sounds like wan and ker)- no its relevant this time mods!

(and yes that surname and name/combo is fairly common in the US).

johndoh
    Free Member

And onto more local news, my neighbour (that I have never met before) told me a few weeks ago ‘that she likes to sunbathe naked, and I wouldn’t want to see that would I?’

😯

I am yet to see this, but my wife saw her last week, legs akimbo, barely dressed.

hora
    Free Member

Where do you live?

kayak23

bikebouy
    Free Member

When I lived in Florida, my best mate was named Randy.. 😀

johndoh
    Free Member

Where do you live?

8)

I wouldn’t bother though, she’s past her best….

GrahamS

johndoh yesterday:

racefaceec90

funkrodent

Some of our top academics are already on this, using their hard-earned, taxpayer funded grants to get to the bottom of this phenomena:

“We recently came across a new book, Pole Positions – The Polar Regions and the Future of the Planet, by Daniel Snowman. Then, a couple of weeks later, we received a copy of London Under London – A Subterranean Guide, one of the authors of which is Richard Trench. So it was interesting to see Jen Hunt of the University of Manchester stating in the October issue of The Psychologist: “Authors gravitate to the area of research which fits their surname.” Hunt’s example is an article on incontinence in the British Journal of Urology (vol 49, pp 173-176, 1977) by A. J. Splatt and D. Weedon.

It’s good to see that once again British Academia is at the forefront of research into this most critical of topics 😉

MoreCashThanDash

I was once faced with a referral at work from a Mr Soggi who had a son called Kuntal. I really wanted to go out and visit that one…..

alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

[/quote]hora – Member
    What about those Americans called Randy **** then? (last name sounds like wan and ker)- no its relevant this time mods!

(and yes that surname and name/combo is fairly common in the US).

Randy Baumgardner ?

wwaswas

Randy VanWarmer was always my favourite.

Cougar

It’s called nominative determinism,

It’s called Photoshop I think. I can’t find anything on Google to suggest either the good Ms Flange or her association actually exist. Closest would seem to be the “American Association for Nude Recreation.” Which is a shame, because it should be true.

wwaswas

I googled it too and found it to be untrue.

It’s still funny though 🙂

Drac

I googled it too and found it to be untrue.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Never mind, for a childish immature titter, there’s always

not to mention

and from your pals at http://www.penisland.net/ the statement that

We Specialize In Wood

which, believe it or not is totally safe for work

wwaswas

I did *hope* it was true, Drac, so left it a couple of hours before confirming it wasn’t 🙁

*hopes that my Sandi Flange picture isn’t breaching any rules on posting images*

mrhoppy

Well if you’re just on funny names I’ve seen Bumin Anal & Sitti Sukerer who worked together as company auditors.

Cougar

This lot always amused me.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

http://archive.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4594032858

Me, Myself, and I
    Hey.. Im sandy.

I love dressing as a women and playing the lead role of my own version of Jackass!!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

[video]http://radaris.com/ng/go/2097617-504/youtube/2[/video]

Introducing Aunty Jack (Grahame Bond), Thin Arthur (Rory O’Donoghue), Narrator Neville (John Derum) and Flange Desire (Sandra McGregor) in glorious colour.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘US Nude Sunbathing Association’ is closed to new replies.