Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Urge Real Jet opinions
  • Lakes_Puma

I’m drawn to it for some reason, what does everyone else think?

Pyro

As plug ugly as all the other Urge helmets I’ve ever seen, IMHO.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Might look ok on a motorcycle trials rider.

Or is that the purpose?

jam-bo

Seems to have all the downsides of a full face without the protection of a chinbar.

Northwind

Aye, exactly that… The venting and rear shell is the same as my down-o-matic which to be fair is very well vented for a proper dh fullface, but still sweaty and hot if you’re working. The open front’ll be a bit cooler, but not that much I think.

I kind of like it tbh but it makes absolutely zero sense imo. Unless you have the most beautiful cheekbones in the world and want to protect them at all costs.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

did a bit snap off?

skiboy
    Free Member

mate has one, makes him look like his in CHiPs, can’t see the point get a full face if you like your chin

Lakes_Puma

Thank you all, you have shown me the error of my ways, and saved me £55 😀

zero-cool
    Free Member

I don’t really see the point of this helmet. It’s the same as the TLD one from a few years a ago. It’s to hot for doing a lot of pedalling and if you wanted more protection you might as well wear a full face lid. You can’t even wear it in the EWS as they require full face protection.

At least the TLD one was bought buy all the too cool for school people who wanted a “retro-cool” TLD lid like Steve Peat wore.

darrenspink
    Free Member

You can’t even wear it in the EWS as they require full face protection

Actually open face is allowed, well it was at Peebles.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Urge Real Jet opinions’ is closed to new replies.