Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Urge endur-o-matic replacement pads
  • rick1001
    Free Member

Trying to find a set of pads seem to have misplaced one set and the other is slowly falling apart. Looked on crc but they are discontinued and google didn’t do much better. Anyone know where I can buy some new ones from?

gravity-slave
    Free Member
    rick1001
    Free Member

Cheers for that bit of cut up sponge it is for now then

nwill1
    Free Member

I replied to one of these only 24 hours ago, have a brand new one for sale going in classified tomorrow, save me retyping it please see link:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/urge-replacement-pads

rick1001
    Free Member

Will I will have them off you if that’s ok. just to make sure its a pair red and black rear and t shaped front one? If so send me your email and will send you payment via PayPal

nwill1
    Free Member

Can’t see your email in profile (mines not either), my contact email address is nwill1 at ymail dot com BUT THIS IS NOT MY PAYPAL ADDRESS (it was set up under an old email).

Alternatively you can contact me on my Pinkbike account if your on there:

http://www.pinkbike.com/u/Will4X/

Once I’ve got your contact email I’ll send some pics and provide PayPal account details. But in answer to your question it is the red & black front & rear inc Ganster Pad.

Regards

N.

akak
    Free Member

You don’t say what size helmet and what thickness of pad…I have 2 new pairs of the thicker pad for the L/XL helmet. Email in profile if anyone wants one.

rick1001
    Free Member

Nwill sent you a email. Akak its the small/medium helmet I have got like will I have a pea sized head but thanks anyway.

jakebeach

Are the pads not the same for both sizes? Just come in thick and thin I think?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Urge endur-o-matic replacement pads’ is closed to new replies.