Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Urbandictionary.com
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

Website set up so normal people can understand the sort of Patwahesque drivel spoken by the likes of people which David Starkey described on Newsnight recently.

Or it’s intended to assist a section of youth society – lost young people who have low self-esteem and are looking to be cool enough to fit in with a bunch of ignorant rebelious no-hoper chavs.

I stand by what i said in my last post however.

If you read the urban dictionary entry about STW, you will notice there is no mention of the rabid left wing contingent. How weird!

highclimber
    Free Member

I thought it was more a tongue-in-cheek site along the lines of Roger’s Profanisaurus but not as funny

Junkyard
    Free Member

no mention of right wing numnuts either who run away when faced with a cogent argument

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/detention-of-failed-asylum-seekers-ruled-as-unlawful-wtf
    I am still laughing at you for that one

Ewan
    Free Member

I thought it was more a tongue-in-cheek site along the lines of Roger’s Profanisaurus but not as funny

Well I dunno, I thought this was pretty funny…

Singletrackworld

An online home for middle aged, middle/upper class, predominantly English xc jey boy mincers whose idea of mountain biking consists of grinding around the country side in brightly coloured lycra on titanium singlespeed rigid ego chariots.

The typical singtrackworld member can usually be spotted in trail centre carparks standing beside their Audi, loudly boasting about the three foot drop they “nailed” with ease thanks to their new £5000 6inch all mountain bike, or how they “smoked some downhillers” whilst riding their rigid on-one wearing a blindfold on the black route.

Inwardly the average singletrackmember would love to posses more skills than the ability to negotiate a technical climb, in reality this means acquiring actual bike handling skills. To cover up their utter lack of ability on a bike they pour scorn on any style riding which isnt utterly boring.
    “Hey john, where did you get that fancy new bike?” “Its actually not new at all, I bought it off some **** with more money than sense on singletrackworld. He clearly couldnt ride for toffee, just like the rest of those asshats”

geoffj

Various cliques can be found on this website. The most amusing being the ones who pretend to like something purely so they can be on first name terms with a washed up ex bike journalist come budget bike company owner or some muppet who draws pictures of sheep and waffles on in a pretentious manner. The actual condiment is more entertaining.

😆

theman
    Free Member

or some muppet who draws pictures of sheep and waffles on in a pretentious manner.

This amuses me.

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member

no mention of right wing numnuts either who run away when faced with a cogent argument

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/detention-of-failed-asylum-seekers-ruled-as-unlawful-wtf
    I am still laughing at you for that one

That is fantastic. Didn’t see that the first time around, thanks for posting that up Junkyard. And nickf too, obviously, for the original quality post.

enfht
    Free Member

random line from the other thread’s nickf post

“The UK asylum system is strictly controlled and complex”

Smart guy

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

…….you will notice there is no mention of the rabid left wing contingent. How weird!

Why is it weird ? Surely someone with a huge intellectual capacity such as yourself can figure out that the Urbandictionary entries were written by the rabid left wing contingent ?

I stand by what i said in my last post however.

What was it ? I can’t find it, which is deeply disappointing…….I’m sure it was a profound and thoughtful comment concerning a enormously important subject.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Urbandictionary.com’ is closed to new replies.