Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Urban Dual Slalom – Sheffield.
  • cyclelife
    Free Member

Anyone going this Saturday, looks worth a gander if you’re not too far away!

Linky

finbar
    Free Member

I have to move some furniture in the morning, but really hope I can make it down before it’s over – it looks great. Shame Craig Evans won’t be there, but he’s competing in Crankworx NZ.

cyclelife
    Free Member

Finbar, be good to meet up, need to get to know my way around as only just moved to Sheffield.
    Beer somewhere after the race?

theboatman
    Free Member

Yep, will have a bored teenager with me moaning about bikes.

finbar
    Free Member

Finbar, be good to meet up, need to get to know my way around as only just moved to Sheffield.
    Beer somewhere after the race?

Sure, my email’s in my profile – drop me a message and we can arrange something.

Tracey

Abigale is at Uni in Sheffield, was a choice in between competing in that or the PMBA Enduro at Grizedale so opted for the Enduro.
    Its the Varsity games this week and weekend. Cross country tomorrow in Greno Woods and the DH in Wharncliffe woods at the weekend.

cyclelife
    Free Member

Loads on – knew it was the place to be 🙂

Pook

I’ll be there with two little ones and a grumpy wife in tow.

Tracey

Keep an eye out for the Steel City DH in Greno woods on the 20th May. Great for spectating.

cyclelife
    Free Member

In the diary already – thanks Tracey! Was going to enter, the track needs sorting soon though, still trees across the run in to the drop into the quarry.

finbar
    Free Member

Tracey, where does the XC course at Greno go? I’m guessing maybe down “pub run”, left at the bottom and up that horrendous gravelly climb? That’ll be tough.

docrobster
    Free Member

I’ll be there on Saturday to watch this. Not sure if I’ll have my grumpy teenager with me. He is coming with me to watch some films as part of shaff later that evening though.
    Also going to heckle roadies on Sunday morning
    Hill climbs
    I’nt Sheffield ace!

Tracey

I’m told its four laps of Steel City and DH3. She is covered in cuts and bruises from the DH race at Farmer Johns on Sunday and the last time she raced cross country was when she was 6 so I have no idea how it will go.

finbar
    Free Member

Good luck to her then 😀

kraken2345
    Free Member

I’ll be at the dual slalom this weekend, it’s looking like a great day!

kayla1
    Free Member

I’d have loved to have gone to watch but we’re working on Saturday 🙁

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Urban Dual Slalom – Sheffield.’ is closed to new replies.