Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Upton upon severn. Any good trails near by?
  • stugus
    Free Member

I’m moving around there abouts in a couple of months, anyone know of any decent trails nearby? I see the Malverns aren’t far.

CheesybeanZ

Malverns , the Cotswolds and your only 1hr 20 mins from the Black mts.
    were over in sunny Evesham if you want to come over for a play in the hills 🙂 Stu at Worcester Cycles knows the Malverns inside out .

ski
    Free Member

Also Wyre Forest, Forest of Dean and Bredon which are all reasonable drivable distances away.

Malvern, busy as hell with walkers at the moment, try to avoid the weekends 😉

rOcKeTdOg

wyre forest isn’t too far either and i’m going to the upton jazz festival 🙂

stugus
    Free Member

Just got offered a job over that way today! (yay for me!!)

So rather than look for somewhere to live I thought I’d sniff out the local trails. Still haven’t lost track of my priotities 😉

stugus
    Free Member

Cheesybeanz, I may well take you up that when I’ve settled in.

ski
    Free Member

If you like your Cider…..

Not sure if its still open, but there used to be a great place for a decent Cider called the Monkey House on the Upton to Pershore road 😉

You could easily cycle past the place as it looks like just an old farm house from the road.

Worth checking out though 😉

superdale
    Free Member

Some trails around Upton but not very exciting. Best to head over to Forest of Dean 45mins away or come over to Malverns. I used to live outside Upton but now live in Malvern. Sunday group rides start at 10.30am or the Friday night rides at 8pm. Checkout Malvern Mountain Bike Posse on Facebook when your up and give us a shout. Alex

stugus
    Free Member

Cheers Superdale, I think I’ll check the Malvern stuff 1st.

I bloody loves cider me. I spend a couple of weeks a year making the stuff with a friend up near Hereford. Just laid down a few hundred champange style bottles of the stuff. Just gotta wait till christmas before its properly ready. I’ll try and sniff the farm out, cheers for the tip ski

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Upton upon severn. Any good trails near by?’ is closed to new replies.