Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Upsidedirt Raw: Cwncarn, Wales. Twrch & Cafall XC Route GoPro Hero3 HD
  • besomething
    Free Member

Upsidedirt Raw: Cwncarn, Wales. Twrch & Cafall XC Route GoPro Hero3 HD

Upsidedirt presents, an unedited uninterupted clips from Cwncarn forest, featuring two Cross Country routes. Twrch and Cafall, which both feature fast fluid single track carved into the Cwncarn Forest. The views are breath-taking and are worth the climbs, these are tough, steep and technical in places.

I’m going to ride the DH tracks next time I’m there as I didn’t get the opportunity that day.

This video is unlike the rest of my videos and would like to know what you think?
    …and any suggestions of where you would like me go riding next?

Thank you for watching 🙂

matt_outandabout

Is it all filmed from crotchcam?

besomething
    Free Member

Yeah, I’ve heavily modified my chesty so it attaches to my groin. It’s a much better angle.

matt_outandabout

My point being that’s a boring long film. It likely means something to you, a nice day out, but to those of us watching, it’s just bumpy and boring.

Sorry to be harsh.

besomething
    Free Member

Thank you for your opinion. I appreciate it’s a very long video, I just wanted to show as much as I could from both of the trails. It might of been better for me to upload them separately. It’s bumpy because it’s quite a rough trail, and possibly poor mounting on my part 😀

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Not quite as awful as I was expecting from the above comment.

Probably got a bit bored after 30 secs though. Good image quality, nice day for it too, peachy trail. Not so sure about all the silly loud music and logos at the beginning. Try maybe going for something unique or individual in your video and edit, rather than following all the tired MTB clichés.

B-

timmys

All the logos at the beginning – are you actually sponsored by those brands? Seems very odd to include them if not.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Upsidedirt Raw: Cwncarn, Wales. Twrch & Cafall XC Route GoPro Hero3 HD’ is closed to new replies.