Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • up to 27 degrees this weekend…but (BBQ content)
  • theotherjonv

IF IT HAS A LID!!

Of course it has a lid. It's got 3 burners plus warming rack and a side ring. It's not a bloody camping stove, it's a professional quality barbecue my friend. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's so large I can't find sufficient meat in the county to barbecue on it.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Enjoy wafting the ash all over as you try to get your fires going. I'll be cooking by then.

Its no surprise some muppets have given up on proper charcoal bbq, when they clearly haven't got a clue. Probably for the best too.

Gary_M
    Free Member

What is it that makes English charcoal / trees better?

It's to do with the density of the wood I think. It's very easy to light without firelighters etc, just use some paper, and it burns nice and slow so cooks the food rather than just burns it.

You can buy it in some supermarkets – morrisons for instance.

Oh and it's a lot more environmentally friendly than the usual stuff as it's made in the uk and the wood comes from sustainable sources.

Enjoy wafting the ash all over as you try to get your fires going. I'll be cooking by then.

Maybe you should just use the hob and oven to burn your food if you need to win the race.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘up to 27 degrees this weekend…but (BBQ content)’ is closed to new replies.