Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Untagging Facebook photos
  • spooky_b329

After getting married last year, there are literally hundreds of photo’s from various friends of us splashed across facebook.

Now we all know everyone hates going through huge photo albums, I jut want to leave a handful of favourites, and untag us both from the rest.

At the moment it appears I have to select each individual photo, and then it takes 6 or 7 clicks through various popups to untag. Then I have to do the same from my Wifes account!

There must be an easier way, anyone?! The photos we uploaded are easy as I can just delete the unwanted ones, its photos by others that I want to sort out.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Easier to set your photos to unviewable by anyone, then change the ones you want to show up?

spooky_b329

They are not my photo’s, they have been uploaded by others. I don’t mind them being on facebook, but I’d rather pick and choose what shows up on my profile under ‘photo’s of you’ rather than having hundreds.

Obviously once I untag myself, someone can still browse the photos from the owners photo albums, and I’m happy with that. They just won’t be on my profile.

andytherocketeer

It’s not so much the photos you uploaded, but the ones that others uploaded. And the tags other people applied (which you can do jack all about).

Think you have to untag each individually. When you’ve finished, you can also do this…
    https://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=225110000848463

spooky_b329

What a pain in the backside!

You should be able to bring them all up in a bulk edit, and just untick the ones you don’t want, and click save!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Untagging Facebook photos’ is closed to new replies.